Glitzy Pink: Collared Blouse Ensemble

07:39



Finally, after 3 weeks Patrick & I got to watch Avengers: Age of Ultron yesterday. Could’ve watched it earlier but couldn’t because of my sprain and we got busy when I was able to walk again. (Sorry for being late...)



My face loooooks @.@.... Hahaha.



So happy to see Chris Evans as Captain America again! ( Yeah, I like the captain... :3 )

I won’t be sharing my insights regarding the Avenger movie coz’ I am no movie critic, nevertheless I enjoyed the movie.



Bought this top online from Glitzy Pink long ago when it was still Glitzy Pink, they’ve renamed their store to Bianca. I usually see their booth at popular bazaars (Trendsetter, Manila Sundance...)

Top GlitzyPink | Skull Necklace Penshoppe | Bag Kenneth Cole Reaction
Thank you Patrick for waiting for my sprain to heal so we could go see the movie together... also thank you for the day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images