24 Facts About Me

20:00

I'm not very open to sharing personal stuff but since today is my 24 on 24 birthday special I've decided to share and post 24 things about me. I love reading facts shared by some of my favorite bloggers so I hope you'll enjoy learning a few things about me too.

Mica-24-Birthday-Outfit


1. I’m the middle child and the one and only daughter.

2. I live so close by to Enchanted Kingdom that I can walk going there instead.

3. I’ve only been to three countries outside the Philippines so far.

4. We used to live in Indonesia when I was 4 yrs old. We were there for 3 years.

5. I’m part of the small feet club. Size 5!

6. I used to draw and paint a lot.

7. I have a knack for diy and crafts stuff.


8. I’ve thought of becoming a nun when I was in highschool.

9. I love to dance but I’m shy about it. (Sometimes, I would secretly dance alone in my room)

10. I can spin a hula hoop for more than an hour.

11. I’d choose basketball over volleyball

12. … but I’d rather play badminton.

13. Despite studying in a driving school, I still don’t drive. (But this is part of my goals, so I’ve got to drive again soon)

14. I have a lot of accessories but I rarely wear them.

15. I used to be afraid of dogs (actually I’m afraid of a lot of animals, but I learned to appreciate them)



16. I’ve been wanting to do cosplay.

17. My favourite cartoons was Powerpuff Girls. My bag, lunchbag, notebooks etc. were all branded with Powerpuff Girls.

18. I had a pink Power Ranger costume, my kuya had the green Power Ranger costume. 

19. Shallow it may be, but I am mesmerised by beautiful light displays.

20. I’ve been known to be a corny person. (It runs in the family. Lol)



21. Ever since I was able to eat solid foods, I never liked eating rice. (Because I want it really really soft to the point of soggy or in our term ‘Malabsa’)

22. That’s why one of my favorite dish is Congee/Lugaw/Arozz Caldo/Goto.

23. My all-time favorite potato chips: Lays!

24. My current dream goals are growing my blog (*and bank account, lol) & travelling to Japan.




One Piece Suit iFassion | Jenica Heels Hue Manila | Stone Necklace Zalora

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images